Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hello world.  I thought I'd start a blog to share with the world different ways to save money, and share my various finds from thrifting.  I love shopping in thrift stores, resale shops, and I have recently started going to garage sales.  I get a rush from saving money and finding hidden treasures. Today I visited a thrift store about 15 minutes away from my home on a whim.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but of course I ALWAYS look at the toys to see if I can score something, and guess what?...... I DID SCORE!! Today I found all 3 Charlies Angels dolls for $2.80 a piece!!!  I especially like the face mold for Lucy Liu!!  also got a Barbie bed for 80 cents!! It included a Barbie that I'll probably give away.  Anyway, I thought I'd share!! 

2 comments: